|Job Ref No.:||635|
|Job Title:||Manufacturing/Process Engineer|
Title: Manufacturing / Process / Automation Engineer
Reports to: Operations and Technical Manager
• Degree in mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering or similar discipline.
• 3-6 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment (high volume automated assembly experience would be an advantage as would medical device manufacturing experience).
• Travel as necessary to support equipment buy-offs and training at vendor / customer sites.
• Project management experience.
Responsibilities of Position:
• Support design, buy-off, installation and validation of automated production lines.
• Process Characterisation / Optimisation (DFMEA’s, PFMEA’s DOE’s etc.).
• Lead systematic technical root cause investigations.
• Support production line ramp to achieve mature production targets.
• Drive continuous improvement projects.
• Manage assigned project budgets, liaise with Customers, contractors as required.
• Support technical training.
• Other duties as required.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Excellent organisation, communication, computer and presentation skills.
• Systematic troubleshooting skills.
• Strong leadership of technical issue resolution.
• Lean Six Sigma skills an advantage.
• Provide innovative solutions to complex problems.
• Good data analysis skills.
• Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project.
• CAD experience desirable.