|Job Ref No.:||635|
|Job Title:||Manufacturing/Process/Automation Engineer|
Title: Manufacturing / Process / Automation Engineer
Reports to: Automation Engineer Lead
• Degree in mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering or similar discipline.
• 3-6 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment (high volume automated assembly experience would be an advantage as would medical device manufacturing experience).
• Travel as necessary to support equipment buy-offs and training at vendor / customer sites.
Responsibilities of Position:
• Support design, buy-off, installation and validation of automated production lines.
• Process Characterisation / Optimisation (DFMEA’s, PFMEA’s DOE’s etc.).
• Lead systematic technical root cause investigations.
• Support production line ramp to achieve mature production targets.
• Drive continuous improvement projects.
• Manage assigned project budgets, liaise with Customers, contractors as required.
• Support technical training.
• Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
• Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
• Ensure compliance with all learnings from GMP training events.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Excellent organisation, communication, computer and presentation skills.
• Systematic troubleshooting skills.
• Strong leadership of technical issue resolution.
• Lean Six Sigma skills an advantage.
• Provide innovative solutions to complex problems.
• Good data analysis skills.
• Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project.
• CAD experience desirable.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client, is not willing to go down the route of work permits/visas/sponsorship, therefore, all candidates must have permission to work in Ireland