|Job Ref No.:||1006|
|Job Title:||Project Solidworks Engineer x 2|
|Experience Required||3-5 years relevant experience|
|Qualifications Required||Applicants must hold a Degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering|
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Project Engineer with responsibility for handling new and existing products from initial brief through draughting, design, approval and manufacture. Developing and producing designs/Models mainly in Solidworks 3D models but also in 2D AutoCAD.
• Day to Day liaison with Sales and workshop with regard to delivery of new and existing products.
• Project Management of several orders/builds from initial order stage, through build to customer sign off.
• Preparation and estimation of quotes, including bills of materials, labour requirements etc.
• Preparation of Solids Works Drawings/Models, AutoCAD drawings for release to the workshop and customer.
• Project analysis on completion to determine scope for improvement and points of learning.
• Standard products order processing
• Experience with Sheet metal would be an advantage
• Good working knowledge of MS excel required
• Experience with SAP and PDM an advantage
• Self starter with drive and excellent attention to detail
• Ability to be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.