|Job Ref No.:||861 WX|
|Job Title:||OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE ANALYST FIXED TERM CONTRACT|
|Experience Required||Minimum 2 years operational experience|
|Qualifications Required||BPO/Contact Centre operations background|
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is unable to go down the route of work permits, visas or sponsorship.
It is therefore ESSENTIAL that all candidates have FULL AUTHORITY to work in Ireland.
Overall primary purpose of the role
This fixed-term role runs to 31st December 2019 with the possibility of extension/permanency, and supports the GCS Operations function, working within the GCS Operational Excellence Team. During the period of the GCS Transformation, the role also participates in various GCS Transformation projects.
The role supports the GCS Operation through execution of the Training & Competency Framework. This involves using a variety of tools to gather intelligence and MI on process and people performance, performing training needs analysis, and taking solution / remediation action, including training design, training delivery and coaching / feedback activities. Learning evaluation and training cycle improvement activities. Knowledge management activity, including review and maintenance of Standard Texts, FAQ’s, manage briefings and advisory is an important aspect of this role.
This role will support the transformation projects by reviewing, designing and implementing best-practice process within the operation, as well as participating in the transformation of the GCS platforms, processes and tools.
This individual will be an effective communicator with good organisational and time-management skills.
Training Needs Analysis
* Execute deployment of a regular knowledge & skills assessment programme
* In line with the Training & Competency Framework, use the following to perform trend analysis, determining organizational training needs
- Knowledge/skills assessment output
- Output of quality auditing
- End-to-end auditing
- Escalation and feedback channels
- Unfair consumer outcome investigations
* Analyze output working with stakeholders across the business to create remediation actions, prioritizing as appropriate
Training Design, Delivery & evaluation
* Assist with the creation of high-quality training material – process, system and soft skill, to support learning across a variety of platforms – classroom, e-learning, briefings, advisories
* Assist with translating requirements into training that will develop employees for the next step of their career path
* Participation in the development, delivery and evaluation of a suite of Leadership Development programs (including coach the coach)
* Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement
* Monitor employee performance and response to training
* Support and mentor new employees
* Supports continuous performance improvement through training and knowledge initiatives
* Maintain open and constructive communication channels with Operational quality process owners and managers
* Facilitate open communication forums such as focus groups or knowledge sharing sessions with operational teams with an aim to sharing best practice
* Participation in cross-departmental quality calibration and remediation exercises
* Provide independent advice and challenge on outcomes of current quality processes and transactions
* Engage in positive relations with Compliance in response to any monitoring, testing or information sharing exercises which may be required.
* Support the re-engineering of all GCS processes in line with the workflows built in new platforms
* Act as a subject matter expert in review, design and implementation phases
* Support as required with operations, Product Management, Implementation Teams to ensure updated and consistent messaging/content for internal and external users
* Assist in the creation of training and user documentation, and maintain ongoing documentation processes as business needs evolve or features are added
Administration & External Provider Support
* Assist with co-ordination and management of training venues, equipment and other practical facilitation
* Help develop or oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aid and manuals
* Administrate both manually and where appropriate using on-line Learning Management System and ensuring systematic capture of training records and data, including proof of learning outcomes, attendance and other records
* Liaise with external training providers to effectively co-ordinate learning programmes
* Prepare reports on training effectiveness
* Support an organization-wide knowledge management strategy including systems for capturing organizing and developing information, knowledge and stories from staff, members, partners and the people we work with
* Assist with review and maintenance of Standard Texts
* FAQ management
* Co-ordination, delivery, and record management of briefings, advisories
* Experience in a fast paced, Customer Service environment, MIS, Quality Customer Service.
* Training, Coaching & Feedback
* BPO/Contact Centre operations background
* Minimum 2 years’ operational experience