|Job Ref No.:||842 LR|
|Job Title:||EXPERIENCED QUANTITY SURVEYOR|
|Experience Required||5 years + experience working as a Quantity Surveyor with main contractor|
|Qualifications Required||Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline|
DUE TO THE URGENCY OF THIS VACANCY, OUR CLIENT IS UNABLE TO GO DOWN THE ROUTE OF WORK PERMITS, VISAS OR SPONSORSHIP.
IT IS THEREFORE ESSENTIAL THAT ALL CANDIDATES HAVE FULL AUTHORITY TO WORK IN IRELAND
Site and Office Based Role Leinster
Our clients are currently looking to recruit an Experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their busy team. They have multiple residential projects running concurrently in the Leinster region and seek to increase the team accordingly. Reporting directly to the Construction Director, you will be responsible for the successful procurement of subcontractors and trades for projects from start to finish.
* Project procurement including issuing tender packages, preparation of tender reports and appointments in line with construction program
* Comparing tender and construction documents, advising of any changes and preparation of valuation for submission to sub-contractor
* Monitoring of project costs and agreeing variations with Contracts Manager
* Preparing monthly reports
* Preparing, negotiating and agreeing final account
Desired Skills and Qualifications
* Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline
* 5 years + experience working as a Quantity Surveyor with main contractor
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written
* Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project, AUTO CAD a distinct advantage.
Salary and Benefits
Salary & Package Negotiable depending on suitability of candidate