|Job Ref No.:||838 WX|
|Job Title:||TELESALES EXECUTIVE|
|Experience Required||Minimum of one year's experience in a professional telesales environment|
|Qualifications Required||See Description|
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is unable to go down the route of work permits, visas or sponsorship.
It is therefore ESSENTIAL that all candidates have FULL AUTHORITY to work in Ireland.
Are you a sales professional with a proven talent for achieving excellent sales results through inbound and outbound sales calls to both existing clients and prospective clients?
Does the thought of transparent sales targets that gives you the opportunity to make generous sales commission sound good to you?
Are you excited by the thoughts of having a wide variety of solutions and services to offer based on the specific needs of your clients?
Do you relish the challenge of communicating and building relationships with successful professional service providers?
Does the thought of cross selling and upselling to existing, satisfied clients as well as bringing in new clients appeal to you?
If you are energetic, enthusiastic and an engaging telesales professional that is excited by working in an innovative, fast paced, expanding business please read on…
The role is for you if:
* You love making a sale and getting a result for both you and your clients
* You are excited at the prospect of daily telephone engagement with professionals
* You are motivated by discovering the best possible solutions for your clients
* You see sales targets as exciting challenges
* You are self-driven, results-focused and like taking on big challenges
* You are a problem solver who loves to learn, and figure out new things
We are looking for a sales professional who can quickly learn about new products and product offerings. On the job training will be provided to bring you up to speed across all areas of your role to enable you to achieve great results.
If you have the interest, desire and relevant background this could be your perfect role.
* Daily outbound/inbound calls to existing clients and new prospects
* Undertake sales administration activities including booking processing, order processing, sales reporting and related tasks
* Develop relationships with key decision makers to optimise future sales in the future
* Undertaking targeted cross sale / up sale campaigns
* Undertake client win back calls
* Sales database management and development
* Make prospects and clients communicated with, feel respected and understood
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
* Minimum of one year’s experience in a professional telesales environment
* Demonstrated ability to build rapport and convert sales leads into paying clients
* Excellent verbal skills and a first-class telephone manner
* Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong awareness and understanding of customer experience requirements
* An ability to quickly pick-up and retain new information
* A strong desire to develop and improve internal processes and systems
* Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organisation skills