|Job Ref No.:||836 WD|
|Job Title:||JUNIOR SOUS CHEF|
|Experience Required||Minimum of 4 years' experience within the hospitality industry in 4 and or 5- star properties|
|Qualifications Required||Recognised qualification and experience of managing and implementing a HACCP system|
Due to the urgent nature of this vacancy, our client is unable to go down the route of work permits, visas or sponsorships.
It is therefore ESSENTIAL that all candidates MUST HAVE FULL authority to work in Ireland.
Our Client, proprietors of a luxurious 4 Star Hotel and a member of Good Food Ireland wish to recruit a Junior Sous Chef to join their busy team.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Minimum of 4 years’ experience within the hospitality industry in 4 and/or 5- star properties;
* Display excellence in food preparation and service;
* Previous Supervisory/Management experience essential;
* Flexibility to work weekends and evenings;
* Recognised Professional qualification and experience of managing and implementing a HACCP system;
* Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills;
* Drive and enthusiasm to achieve excellence.
* and be standards driven;
Working with the team in delivery excellent guest care, ensuring that there are actively on the floor anticipating the business and managing accordingly, the successful candidate will be required to:
* Ensure a professional, friendly and courteous service;
* Work varying shifts including morning and evening;
* ensure that products is delivered in accordance with agreed standards throughout the resort;
* work with the Head Chef and the team to develop and grow the team;
* work with the team to ensure the all areas are properly prepared and set-up prior to and after service;
* ensure compliance with HACCP system;
* manage key responsibilities within the kitchen department.