|Job Ref No.:||837|
|Job Title:||SolidWorks Draughtsperson|
|Experience Required||2+ Years Experience in a Draughting/Design based position, using Solidworks|
|Qualifications Required||Relevant Draughtsperson or Engineering Qualification|
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is not willing to go down the route of work permits/visas/sponsorship.
Therefore, it is essential that all candidates have FULL AUTHORITY to work in Ireland
Our client, a CE certified steel fabrication company located in County Wexford, is seeking to recruit a Full time Permanent SolidWorks Draughtsperson to their growing team.
• Preparation outline concept drawings from Engineers/Architects’ drawings.
• Preparation of detailed SolidWorks Drawings/Models and CAD drawings for review by engineers/architects.
• Preparing fabrication drawings for issue to the factory floor.
• Day to day liaising with site foremen to complete site surveys.
• Interacting with Fabricators to ensure that all information is interpreted correctly
• Project analysis on completion to determine scope for improvement and points of learning.
• Working with the design team to ensure All works are completed and documented to the standards required.
• 2 – 3 Years’ Experience of using SolidWorks
• Relevant Engineering or Draughtsperson qualification or equivalent experience.
• Experience working with structural and secondary steel, stairs etc would be a distinct advantage.
• Previous experience in a similar role is essential
• Ability to interpret engineers/architects’ drawings is essential
• Ability to be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Solidworks experience