|Job Ref No.:||833 WX|
|Job Title:||PRODUCTION MAINTENANCE MANAGER|
|Experience Required||Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a high volume, fast paced environment such as FMCG or Manufacturing|
|Qualifications Required||Relevant Third Level qualification in an Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical) discipline Preferred|
Purpose and Scope
The purpose of the Production Maintenance Manager is to hold responsibility for organising all maintenance activity on site, securing technical equipment and improving performance. The post-holder is expected, to provide day to day coordination, supervision and leadership in order to secure equipment uptime and ensure the effectiveness of the maintenance team. With the full support of Engineering Manager, you will ensure that all maintenance KPI are met and where possible, exceeded.
* The Production Maintenance Manager will hold responsibility to ensure that maximum operational potential is realised for the entire facility
* He/she will lead the technical teams on all technical and functional development initiatives in order to create high performing knowledgeable teams.
* Will lead and co-ordinate all Maintenance Business Management, Maintenance Material Inventory, Manufacturing Process reliability and Equipment reliability.
* Minimise technical downtime, maximise Operational Efficiency and develop CAPA action plans as the business exigencies require.
* Deliver Team Development, Operational Efficiency (OE) and Good Tonnage
* Manage Maintenance costs vs planned budget
* Holds full responsibility to ensure that areas and equipment are audit-ready at all times
* Manage Safety KPIs for team and contractors
* Lead Continuous Improvement initiatives & Specified Projects through Maintenance Department
* He/she will attend cross-functional / multi-stake-holder meetings and participate in conference calls etc. as required by the role
* Assume full responsibility for the personnel within your remit and for the implementation of associated process as required
* Ensure full participation in the Annual PDR / Development Conversations processes on sHaRe
* Ensure full completion of the annual ASR process also on sHaRe
* Hold accountability for ensuring that all personnel requirements for mandatory and regulatory compliance training is completed on an annual basis
* Any other ad hoc duties as determined by your Line Manager to ensure that all business exigencies are met as the role evolves
Third Level Qualification Preferred - Relevant Third Level qualification in an Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical) discipline
Leaving Certificate -Essential Leaving Certificate minimum requirement
Accreditations - Highly Desirable Accreditation associated with discipline
Experience and Knowledge
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a high volume, fast paced environment such as FMCG or Manufacturing
• Proficient in the use of MS Office tools
• Proven ability to successfully manage large maintenance teams
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is unable to go down the route of work experience, visas or sponsorship.
It is therefore ESSENTIAL that all candidates have FULL authority to work in Ireland