|Job Ref No.:||831 Dub|
|Job Title:||TECHNICAL SALES CONSULTANT|
|Experience Required||2 - 3 YEARS CONSTRUCTION/RELATED SALES EXPERIENCE|
|Qualifications Required||MUST HOLD CLEAN FULL DRIVING LICENSE|
To deliver professional, high quality advice and products to customers to ensure business growth, loyalty and customer satisfaction. This will be achieved by putting customers’ needs first in the approach to advice and selling and processing of orders. To achieve sales targets across the range of products by selling to new and existing customers.
To maximise the value of profitability of the sales of the company's products to all customers by ensuring that customers they are dealt with efficiently, promptly and courteously
* Maximise selling opportunities, achieving sales and product targets on a monthly basis
* Achieving gross profit targets on a monthly basis.
* Achieving sales objectives by targeted account on an annual basis
* Managing your sales pipeline and completing daily admin
* Advise the customer on which of our products to use and provide technical advice where necessary
* Deal with customer complaints in a professional manner and provide a prompt solution
* Maximising daily call rates through the utilisation of a daily, weekly and monthly call reports and pipeline reporting
* Ensuring that all key personnel within each targeted account are contacted at a frequency relative to their potential and the sales objectives for that account.
* Carry out site testing and training when required
* Prospecting for new business development
* Making presentations for customers on specific products
* Liaise with the Accounts Department regarding overdue accounts and assist with collection of payment where required
* Liaise with the Sales Manager regarding price negotiations and discounts
* Managing and accounting for any of the companies’ stocks placed into his/her care
* Maintaining record cards for each of the targeted accounts, to be updated after each call.
* Obtain order numbers form customers when required
* Liaise with the purchasing department regularly on projected market to help ensure that stocks are maintained in line with customer's needs
* Communicate regularly with Customer services team both on day-to-day customer issues as well as the long term customer needs and changes in the market demand.
* Ensuring that all in-house procedures for the processing of orders are strictly adhered to
* Keeping the company's vehicle and demonstration equipment in a clean and serviceable condition, completing a Weekly Vehicle Checklist in accordance with company procedures
Training and coaching (Internal and External)
* Constantly updating knowledge of the markets, applications and products used by targeted accounts
* Keeping up-to-date with competitor's activity and product development
* Attending training courses as requested by the company
* Provide technical training for colleagues if required
* Provide on-site training on products and applications for customers as required
Key Performance Indicators
* Sales & Margin Targets
* Order Closing
* Objection Handling
* Building relationships
* New business development
* Product demonstrations
* Consultitive selling skills
* Results Driven
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Self-reliant focused person
* Awareness of the Construction Industry
* Demonstrate a belief in the importance of the customer and a willingness to meet customer expectations.
* Setting Goals and Objectives
* Problem identification and solution design
* Product Knowledge/Technical Knowledge
* Pipeline and time management
* Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Conditions and Benefits
Our client seeks to recruit somebody who is at the early stages of their career in Sales, ideally they will have 3-5 years construction sales experience. The Client will look at CV’s from candidates that have some construction industry experience and some sales experience in another field.
Candidates must have a clean full Irish/European Driving License.
The salary has a maximum baseline of €35,000 basic plus up to 4% commission on sales.
A company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop are all provided
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO THE URGENCY OF THIS VACANCY, OUR CLIENT IS UNABLE TO GO DOWN THE ROUTE OF WORK PERMITS, VISAS OR SPONSORSHIP.
IT IS THEREFORE ESSENTIAL THAT ALL CANDIDATES HAVE FULL AUTHORITY TO WORK IN IRELAND.