|Job Ref No.:||829 WD|
|Job Title:||AUTOMATION MANUFACTURING ENGINEER|
|Experience Required||3-6 years experience in a manufacturing environment|
|Qualifications Required||Honours Degree in mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering or similar discipline|
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO THE URGENCY OF THIS VACANCY, OUR CLIENT IS UNABLE TO GO DOWN THE ROUTE OF WORK PERMITS, VISAS AND/OR SPONSORSHIPS.
IT IS THEREFORE ESSENTIAL THAT ALL CANDIDATES HAVE FULL AUTHORITY TO WORK IN IRELAND.
The Automation Engineer monitors the quality and efficiency performance of assigned product lines and provides support in driving continuous improvement through process development, root cause analysis and systematic problem solving
Key Responsibilities and End Results
• Support design, buy-off, installation and validation of automated production lines.
• Process Characterisation / Optimisation (DFMEA’s, PFMEA’s DOE’s etc.).
• Lead systematic technical root cause investigations.
• Support production line ramp to achieve mature production targets.
• Drive continuous improvement projects.
• Manage assigned project budgets; liaise with Customers, contractors as required.
• Support technical training.
• Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
• Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
• Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position
Skills and Attributes
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Excellent organisation, communication, computer and presentation skills.
• Systematic troubleshooting skills.
• Strong leadership of technical issue resolution.
• Lean Six Sigma skills an advantage.
• Provide innovative solutions to complex problems.
• Good data analysis skills.
• Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project.
• CAD experience desirable.
Qualifications and Experience Required
• Honours Degree in mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering or similar discipline.
• 3-6 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment (high volume automated assembly experience would be an advantage as would medical device manufacturing experience).