|Job Ref No.:||828 WD ACC|
|Job Title:||Financial Accountant - Manufacturing Waterford|
|Experience Required||2 - 4 years related experience desirable.|
|Qualifications Required||Professional Qualification at the level of CIMA/ACA/ACCA|
Our client, a progressive and expanding medical devices company in Waterford, now seek to recruit a full time, permanent Financial Accountant to join their growing team
The Financial Accountant supports the Financial Controller with the financial reporting for the site.
• Assists in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements which are backed up by appropriate supporting documentation and records which are in compliance with internal controls.
• Assists in preparation of a 12-month rolling budget on a quarterly basis.
Perform clerical and administrative duties in Finance as required.
Assist in preparing month end/year end accounts
• Assist in preparing detailed monthly P&L and Balance sheet reconciliations
• Responsible for fixed asset accounting and participate in capital approval process.
• Monitor daily operations reports and compliance with internal control procedures (SOX).
• Work with the purchasing department to achieve cost savings
• Drive process improvements in the area of Finance
• Provides support for lean and cost improvement initiatives.
• Project accounting.
• Assist in the reporting of Projections/Budgets.
• Assist with interim and year end audit, including preparing year end audit file, liaising with audit team and preparation of year end group reporting.
• Assist in ad-hoc and project requirements.
• Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
• Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
• Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position
Skills and Attributes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and audit ready at all times
• Excellent organizational, time management and administration skills required
• Advanced Microsoft applications user
• SAP experience an advantage
Qualifications and Experience Required
Professional Qualification at the level of CIMA/ACA/ACCA.
• 2 -4 years’ related experience desirable
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO THE URGENCY OF THIS VACANCY, OUR CLIENT IS UNABLE TO GO DOWN THE ROUTE OF WORK PERMITS, VISAS AND/OR SPONSORSHIP.
IT IS THEREFORE ESSENTIAL THAT ALL CANDIDATES HAVE FULL AUTHORITY TO WORK IN IRELAND.