|Job Ref No.:||814 FP WX|
|Job Title:||FINANCIAL PLANNER FTC WX|
|Experience Required||Must have an in depth knowledge of Pension Products - 2+ Years|
|Qualifications Required||QFA qualification and industry experience|
Key Responsibilities and Requirements
Absolutely Essential :
QFA qualification and industry experience
Excellent knowledge of all pension products, including personal pensions, executive pensions, AMRF/ARF, Buy Out Bonds and Retirement Options Available
• Excellent knowledge of all investments and savings plans
• Review existing investment, savings, and pension plans, including fund performance, charging structures and put recommendations together for alternative plans available from the companies with whom we have agencies ensuring adherence to compliance regulations and standards.
• Provide clients with updates on the performances of their pension/investment/savings portfolios
• Process payments, withdrawals and policy changes for clients
• Ensure customer queries are answered to their satisfaction.
• Complete risk analyses.
• Keep up to date with the latest legislation and newest products on the market.
• Has ethical attitude to work.
• Capacity to explain complicated information so that it becomes easy to understand.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is unable to go down the route of work permits, visas, sponsorships. It is therefore essential that all candidates have full authority to work in Ireland.