|Job Ref No.:||0811 IT WX|
|Job Title:||SITE IT MANAGER|
|Experience Required||Minimum 5 years post qualification experience 3 of which will be in FMCG Discipline|
|Qualifications Required||Degree in IT or related.|
The Site IT Manager will adopt a proactive approach to provide internal customers with IT support (including Industrial IT), to enable company employees to operate more effectively and efficiently.
• Analyse and troubleshoot customer problems, advise on appropriate action, support the delivery of new projects and solutions that ensure a constant rate of continuous improvement is maintained year on year.
• Keeping up with the ever-changing technological environment and equipment changes.
• Coordinate the Factory Floor (MES) system, vendors, design, upgrades, maintenance and improvements. Create and maintain programmatic and technical systems and documentation, to ensure efficient planning and execution.
• Project manage the Factory Floor specific components related to operations implementation through to Supply Chain and Finance requirements.
• Proven people management experience across technical spectrum and multiple geographical locations. Hold a Degree in an IT/ associated related discipline
• Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience - 3 of which will have been obtained within a FMCG, regulated manufacturing environment.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is unable to go down the route of work permits, visas or sponsorship. It is therefore essential that all candidates have clear authority to work in Ireland.