|Job Ref No.:||808OPM WX|
|Job Title:||OUTBOUND PLANNING MANAGER|
|Experience Required||3 - 5 years experience in a similar or equivalent role|
|Qualifications Required||Bachelors Degree in Management/Supply line management essential, Masters Desirable. Also desirable APICS or similar.|
Purpose and Scope
To Secure the CSL and business growth by ensuring availability of production coming out from the supply point.
Identifying and anticipating on supply and demand development, risks and opps and communication about this internally in the factory, with customers and the global team. To optimise the Operating Free Cash Flow by managing the FG&SFG stock levels
• Ensure service level and availibility to customers through an accurate planning
• Manage stock level in the full chain and avoid finish goods write-offs
• Provide visibility on MT/LT capacity picture with current demand and R&OP and propose actions to mitigate risks.
• Ensure that monthly input to the factory S&OP process from other departments (production, technical, pcm, etc)
• Assure timelines and correctness of submission to global team of monthly S&OP input.
• Align with finance on RF volumes and stock projections
• Optimize stock management process: stock rework, blocked stocks, safety stocks optimization….
• Continuous improvement of stability of planning process, find balance between factory optimization and delivering service to customers.
• Build a close relation with quality and production department and set priorities where needed.
• Develop the team: Team lead / motivation / trainings / develop team skills and autonomy
• Manage performance and measure/drive KPI
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree Essential Degree in related discipline such as Management,
Supply Chain Management.
• Masters or Post Grad Degree Desirable Degree in related discipline such as Management,
Supply Chain Management.
• Accreditations Desirable APICS or similar Supply Chain accreditation.
Company Values Our Client has five core values that provide the foundation for the way we work, how we make decisions, prioritise our actions and behaviours to ourselves, to the company and to our colleagues.
Health Safety The Company maintains the highest regard to the safety and welfare of its employees. All employees are expected act in a responsible and safe manner at all times to ensure their own safety, health and welfare and that of their fellow employees. Our Safety and Quality cardinal rules are in place to ensure the health and safety of you and your colleagues and the babies, infants and toddlers that consume our products.
As part of your role you are expected to be available and willing to become a member of the Company Emergency Response (ERT) Team.
People-Essential Demonstrable People Management Skills & Experience
Planning-Essential Relevant planning management experience
Pace-Essential Experience of working in a high volume, fast paced environment
Environment-Essential Background in FMCG, Manufacturing or Pharmaceutical
Systems-Essential Experience of using planning related systems
Please note, due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is unable to go down the route of work permits, sponsorship or visas. It is therefore essential that all applicants have full authority to work in Ireland.