|Job Ref No.:||807 CM SE|
|Job Title:||CONTRACTS MANAGERS x2|
|Experience Required||5+ Years in a similar role|
|Qualifications Required||Construction related 3rd level qualification or trade background|
Our client, a busy construction firm who has projects running throughout the east/southeast wishes to recruit experienced Contracts Managers for their sites in Saggart, Co. Dublin and Rathangan, Co. Kildare
Principal Duties and Accountability
• Experienced Construction Contracts Manager (5 years +)
• Pro-active, driven individual capable of working within a team environment
• Management of all aspects of construction works for individual and/or multiple projects
• Good understanding of construction technology, sufficient to carry out quality inspections and reports
• Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
• Co-ordinate construction projects to meet programme, budget & specification.
• Manage and direct site staff and all subcontractors
• Organising the various professional teams working on a project
• Chair Progress meetings with Directors
Qualifications and Skills
• Construction related 3rd level qualification or trade background.
• Proven experience in similar role working with a Main Contractor is essential.
• 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Strong leadership, communication, organisational and management skills.
• Strong knowledge of computing and MS Project and Office applications.
• Excellent writing, reporting and presentation skills.
• Knowledge and responsibility for management of the BCAR process and its implementation.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is unable to go down the route of work permits/visas/sponsorship.
It is essential therefore that all applicants have full authority to work in Ireland