|Job Ref No.:||795 QS KE|
|Job Title:||SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR|
|Experience Required||5 - 10+ YEARS as QS|
|Qualifications Required||Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline|
Our client is currently seeking to recruit an Experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team. They have multiple residential projects running concurrently in the Leinster region and are looking to grow their team accordingly. Reporting directly to the Construction Director, you will be responsible for the successful procurement of subcontractors and trades for projects from start to finish.
Site & office based role (Kildare based role with 3-4 days travel between sites across South Dublin and Kildare, with 1 day to be based from Wexford office)
Project procurement including issuing tender packages, preparation of tender reports and appointments in line with construction program. Procurement of sub-contractors.
Comparing tender and construction documents, advising of any changes and preparation of valuation for submission to sub-contractor
Monitoring of project costs and agreeing variations with Contracts Manager
Preparing monthly reports
Preparing, negotiating and agreeing final account
Desired Skills and Qualifications
• Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline
• 5 - 10 + years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor with main contractor
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project, AUTO CAD a distinct advantage.
• Ideal candidate with have a sizable portfolio of contacts within the Construction Industry
Remuneration and Benefits
Salary & Package Negotiable depending on suitability of candidate
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is unwilling to go down the route or work permits, visas or sponsorships. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.