|Job Ref No.:||774 - PM DUB|
|Job Title:||PROJECT MANAGER|
|Experience Required||3-4 Years|
|Qualifications Required||Autocad, Bluebeam,All Aspects of MS Office|
Our client, a Dublin based security firm which has dealings internationally, seeks to recruit a project manager to join their vibrant and growing team.
This position will require international travel.
Role and Responsibilities
These Roles and Responsibilities are as detailed below (but not limited too) are subject to change at the discretion of the Company Management Team
The position is for a Project Manager who will work Nationally and Internationally
The successful applicant should have a good working Knowledge of the following:-
• Microsoft Office – Word – Excel – Outlook – Vision – Project
The successful applicant will assume total project responsibility to facilitate delivering the project to meet the businesses requirements. On time – Within Budget – meeting Quality Standards – Zero H&S Issues.
The Successful Applicant will be required to:-
1. Liaise with Client Project Team representatives. – Security – Facilities – Projects
2. Liaise with Main Contract team representatives for projects
3. Support all engineers in-house or subcontract undertaking installations on projects assigned to you
4. Documenting Project
- Procurement Schedules
- Program of Works
- Security Equipment Location Plans
- IP Schedule
- Patching Schedules
- Logical and Physical Network Schematics
5. Update documentation following Installation
6. Compilation of Risk Assessments & Method Statements
7. Compile and Submit Project paperwork as required.
8. Undertake Sales Support Technical Surveys as required
9. Ongoing audits of both service and installation works
10. Carryout all reasonable task as requested by a company Managers
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE SECURITY SYSTEMS INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is not willing to go down the route of work permits/visas/sponsorship.
For this reason, all candidates must have permission to work in Ireland.