|Job Ref No.:||741|
Job Title: Architect
Job Type: Full-Time – 37.5 hours per week, can be negotiated to part-time or reduced hours
Salary: To be agreed
Start Date: June/July 2018
A medium sized award winning Architectural practice in Wexford is currently recruiting a registered Architect with ideally 3+ years’ post qualification experience to join the successful team. Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is a requirement, with qualification preferred in Revit.
The successful Architect will join a small highly committed practice with a broad project portfolio which includes domestic, passive, commercial, hotels, pharma-medical, educational and interior fit-outs.
• Qualified Registered Architect
• Min 3-5 years of relevant industry experience
• Competence in Project and Contract Administration
• Revit Architecture Qualifications & Experience
• 3D Visual proficiency a preference, but not a requirement
• Commercial Project Experience is a must
• Possess a good knowledge and experience working with current Irish building legislations
• Competently produce design and planning packages
• Site experience desired
• Ability to work successfully in a team environment; and lead own sections of work
• Strong communication and client liaising skills
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is not willing to go down the route of work permits/visas/sponsorship, therefore, all candidates must have permission to work in Ireland.