|Job Ref No.:||740|
|Job Title:||Architectural Technologist|
Job Title Architectural Technologist
Job Type Full-Time – 37.5 hours per week, can be negotiated to part-time or reduced hours
Salary To be agreed
Start Date May/June 2018
A medium sized award winning Architectural practice in Wexford is currently recruiting an Architectural Technologist with ideally 3+ years’ post qualification experience to join the successful team. Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is a requirement, with qualification preferred.
The successful Architectural Technologist will join a small highly committed practice with a broad project portfolio which includes domestic, passive, commercial, hotels, pharma-medical, educational and interior fit-outs.
• Qualified Architectural Technologist
• Min 3-5 years of relevant industry experience
• Revit Architecture Qualifications & Experience
• Commercial Project Experience is a must
• Possess a good knowledge and experience working with current Irish building legislation
• Strong technical understanding
• Competently produce planning, tender and construction packages
• Site experience desired
• Ability to work successfully in a team environment; and lead own sections of work
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is not willing to go down the route of work permits/visa/sponsorship, therefore, all candidates must have permission to work in Ireland.