|Job Ref No.:||736|
|Job Title:||Maintenance Technician - Automation/Mechatronic|
Maintenance Technician - Automation/Mechatronic
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN – AUTOMATION/MECHATRONIC
Maintenance Technician with Automation / Mechatronics qualifications required to join an existing maintenance team. Minimum 5 years experience working in a similar position in high volume production environment. Team Player with excellent communication skills.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager.
General responsibilities are as follows:
• Ability to program, diagnose faults and support PLC programmes and control systems for automated process equipment
• Closely monitor the operating performance of all processing and packaging equipment
• To intervene when a fault is detected or as soon as any deterioration in performance occurs and effect corrective action based on your best judgment.
• Record and investigate issues, carry out route cause analysis, communicate to the maintenance and production teams.
• Ensure that PM’s are carried out and documented and that all documentation is accurate, up to date and readily available.
• To ensure there is an effective system in place for the availability, issue and control of spare parts for all equipment.
• To monitor and report component and system support obsolescence risks
• Support the installation and commissioning of all new equipment.
• Support Production Team in achieving targets and continual improvement
• To maintain standards in any areas in which you are working and comply with the requirements of the quality management system including the production facility, the workshop and stores
• Co-operate and participate fully in training and development in cross-skilling and other job-related competencies
• Display a positive and constructive attitude in partnership of problem solving with other areas of the business.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is not willing to go down the route of work permits/visas/sponsorship, therefore, all candidates must have permission to work in Ireland.