|Job Ref No.:||718|
|Job Title:||Quality Engineer x 3|
Quality Engineer x 3
The Quality Engineer will be required to evaluate and calibrate the equipment and procedures used in the development and production of a variety of products.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Evaluate and calibrate the equipment and procedures used in the development and production of a variety of products.
• Facilitate the implementation of an integrated and management system (Food Safety and Quality) to ensure the improvement of quality/operational performance and the development of quality mindset via the Corporate Quality Program
• Provide guidance and on-going support to facilitate compliance with Quality / Regulatory policies, Food Safety Programs (HACCP) procedures and product specifications.
• Promote a high standard of awareness and understanding at site level of all appropriate policies, procedures and product specifications.
• Minimum qualification at Degree level in Engineering/Science (Chemical/Mechanical/Food Processing).
• Minimum of 5 years validation experience in a high performing, fast paced, quality driven environment.
• Proven track record of project delivery and process optimisation/improvement
• Understanding and ability to apply in live situations the principles and tools of lean manufacturing
• Proficient in the use of MS Office tools.
• Robust understanding of Food Safety and Quality Management Systems
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is not willing to go down the route of work permits/visas/sponsorship, therefore, candidates must have permission to work in Ireland.