|Job Ref No.:||654|
|Job Title:||Practice Development Executive (Dublin/Nationwide)|
Practice Development Executive (Dublin/Nationwide)
Our client, based in Co. Wexford, is now seeking a Practice Development Executive to join their growing team. This role will involve two to three days travel per week, therefore, the ideal candidate’s location would be Dublin, however, our client is open on the geographic location of the successful applicant.
This role involves spending two or three days per week with clients and spending one day per week in the Wexford Office. An E-working option is available for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
1. Working with the Support team in the provision of support services to accountants in the areas of Auditing & Financial Reporting.
2. Developing resources, tools & templates to support accountants serve their clients.
3. Creating new products and services that will make accountants lives easier.
Main Duties and Responsibilities are:
1. Providing internal and external support services in the areas of auditing and financial reporting.
2. Managing the Support query desk.
3. Liaising with accountants to identify their wants and needs and to develop creative and practical solutions.
4. Developing of templates, tools, helpsheets & resources with our client’s Resource Centre, and online resources.
5. Assisting with the preparation of articles and helpsheets for our client’s publications.
6. Helping accountants with producing compliance files.
7. Assisting accountants with bettering their businesses.
1. Technically minded and competent in the areas of auditing and financial reporting.
2. Ability to research technical queries and come up with practical answers.
3. Capable of providing practical solutions to address the real-life challenges facing accountants.
4. Have a desire to learn and acquire new knowledge.
5. Ability to blend creativity with attention to detail.
6. Outstanding communication skills.
7. Interested in being different in their role as an accountant, while gaining unique experience as an advisor to the accountancy profession in their role as trusted advisors.
8. Want something different from your career as an accountant.
1. Professional Accounting Qualification – ideally registered with The Institute/CPA/ACCA/The Charter.
2. While not a requirement a qualification in any one of the following areas is desirable
• Company Law
1. Top 20 Audit Experience.
2. Minimum of 3 years PQE.
3. Experience of Large & SME Auditing.
4. Applicants must have experience of working within an accountancy practice environment.
5. Big 4 Experience, Auditing and reviewer experience, financial reporting experience.