|Job Ref No.:||614|
|Job Title:||Test Engineer|
Test Engineer - Waterford
Title: Test Engineer
Reports to: Operations and Engineering Manager
• Hons (Level 8) Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent relevant qualification.
• Have 3-5 years relevant work experience as Test Engineer in manufacturing test environment.
• Experience in validations in the medical device industry advantageous
Responsibilities of Position:
• Complete failure analysis on complex manufacturing test failures in order to identify root cause.
• Outline and drive improvements to test software applications and systems, in order to improve test yields.
• Liaise with cross functional teams with the aim of improving product quality, lean and test system efficiencies and reducing scrap.
• Execute tests, analyse data and prepare reports using schematics and engineering drawings.
• Complete regulatory submissions using change notice process and procedures.
• Assist with resolution of quality and manufacturing issues by providing improvement suggestions, while liaising with quality, manufacturing and engineering departments.
• Implementation of company policies, adherence to all Corporate EHS and cGMP policies
• Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
• Excellent data analysis and proven technical problem solving skills
• Good documentation skills.
• Excellent electronics knowledge
• Strong ability to project manage problems to closure
• Experience in testing electronic and mechanical devices
• Knowledge of test software application such as lab view and C or C++