|Job Ref No.:||609|
|Job Title:||Quote Coordinator - Part time|
Our client, a reputable Engineering/Steel company, in conjunction with Gemma Hayes Recruitment now seek to recruit a Quote Coordinator based in County Wexford.
The Quote Coordinator will be available to our client on an “as required” basis. He/she will be responsible for assigned jobs for quotation. The role will include working from customer specification to produce a bill of quantities, labour requirement and capture all costs to produce a turnkey quotation.
• Obtain and review customer documentation for accuracy, completeness, and manufacturability.
• Interface with Production Managers in order to adhere to current pricing policy.
• Generate turnkey quotations, including labour, material costs, margins and lead times.
• Ensures that products are quoted accurately.
• Ensure internal documentation and system procedures are timely and accurately completed.
• Drive quote start, creation, and submission to customer.
• Process purchasing, quality, production, and engineering inputs to quotes.
• Responds to internal turnaround time goals, customer expectations, and customer feedback.
• Reports on status of quotes including turnaround times and success rates.
Skill and Ability Expectation
The ideal candidate must have:
• Hands on experience and working background in stainless and mild steel workshop manufacturing environment ideally as a fabricator.
• Hands on quotational experience in a stainless and mild steel fabrication environment is a must.
• Component level technical understanding.
• Excellent customer service skills and supplier relations skills with follow-up
• Stainless and mild steel manufacturing process knowledge.
• Proficiency with computers including Microsoft Office products.
• Strong organisational and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritise tasks with strict deadlines.
• Good customer service/phone skills.
• Demonstrates time management skills.
• Uses logic and reasoning to offer solutions to problems.
• Teaches others new processes and procedures.
• Self-motivated and works well with others.
• Please note that this is a part-time position – initially 1 day a week.
• The successful candidate may work from home.
• This role may suit a self-employed contractor willing to work for our client on an “as required” basis.