|Job Ref No.:||574|
|Job Title:||Program Manager|
Title: Program Manager
Reports to: Programmes Manager
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or plastics engineering or related discipline with 4-6 years of experience.
• Master’s degree in mechanical or plastics engineering or a related discipline desirable with 2-4 years of experience.
• Project Engineering and/or Program Management experience required.
• Certified Black Belt preferred/practical experience in Lean continuous improvement techniques
Responsibilities of Position:
• Coordinates cross-functional project/program teams from design to delivery of fully developed products that are ready for customer use.
• Monitors performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions.
• Provide technical leadership and support to relevant Engineering groups
• Provide technical support in executing the project plan to meet the customer requirements.
• Liaise closely with Device Development Services to ensure operations are closely aligned to product development & new programme activities as required
• Lead the automated assembly system technical oversight and liaising with equipment vendors.
• Develop User Requirement Specification, equipment buy-off, installation, validation & production ramps.
• Provides timely and accurate information and status updates to functional leaders.
• Investigates facts and may assist with the development of solutions to problems during the design and planning phases.
• Coordinates mould design process, assembly development and supply chain requirements by assisting with design reviews and weekly project status meetings.
• Assists with the development of flowcharts, GANNT charts and other project report mechanisms as needed.
• Coordinates program continuous quality improvement and cost reduction efforts and teams by assisting with the development of the Quarterly Business Review process.
• Works with GBU Team to improve all customer satisfaction measurements including NPS score.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
• Exceptional organisational, leadership and communication skills.
• Customer focussed, motivated, enthusiastic, self-directed & results driven leader.
• Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project.
• Strong leadership of technical issue resolution.
• Ability to work in a team environment